A much newer, cleaner and more attractive port than Pristine Port, Boatswain’s Beach is host to a plethora of theme parks and other traditional types of entertainment. Besides being a very popular tourist attraction due to a large volume of shimmering, multicoloured crystals under the water, around which have formed beautiful, prismatic coral reefs.
- Infinity Pier: A pier that extends far into the water, its carnival rides and marketplaces are the main attraction of Boatswain’s Beach. Here one can buy many overpriced and overly tacky souvenir items, as well as enjoy the best cotton candy to be found in Licentia.
- Everlong Beach: A long beach overlooking the beautiful coral, extending off of the pier. The beach is usually crowded during the day with all kinds of sightseers, though it wouldn’t be unusual to find a quiet spot on certain days.
- Crystal Reef: An unusual formation of coral clustered around numerous beautiful crystals. A few decades ago, both the coral and the crystals were dying or losing their luster, leading to the foundation of the EPA.
- The Bellagio: A ritzy, posh hotel and casino in Boatswain’s Beach. When boats dock at Boatswain’s Beach from overseas, tons of people flock to this tourist attraction to stay in its luxurious suites and gamble in the high-stakes casino.
- Eternal Festival: In a section of Boatswain’s Beach, towering ferris wheels and looping rollercoasters provide some interesting attractions to trainers look for a little bit of recreation. The theme of this amusement park is a neverending celebration, much like a festive seasonal carnival came to town and never packed up.
- The Ecosight Protection Agency: Dedicated to protecting the vast, unique ecosystem of Licentia, the Ecosight Protection Agency — Ecosight or EPA for short — are dedicated to the preservation of Licentia’s natural wonder. They were founded in Boatswain’s due to the unique coral reefs, which were being threatened by the growing shipping business of Boatswain’s.
- Gyms: The Chivalry Badge can be earned here, from the battle arena on the roof of the Bellagio Hotel.